The IMM (Internal Model Method) program is a multi-phase, multi-year initiative designed to reduce operational costs for the IB.
While we will be primarily passionate about hiring a development team, applicants with specific experience in Support, QA, and Infrastructure will also be considered.
Team size: the team is about 50 people distributed in three locations: Wroclaw (30), London (15), Warsaw (10)
The team is split into smaller cross-functional teams, implementing Scrum or Kanban.
All competencies exist in Poland (DEV, QA, BA, PM, RM).
Candidate value proposition: · Opportunity to work in a very large, distributed team (50+ developers in the team, 350+ people in the programme)
· Unique opportunity to work with a large Risk Management System
· Opportunity to learn about credit counterparty risk and derivatives business
· Working with new technologies (e.g. private cloud, distributed cache, plans for no SQL)
· Working in agile methodologies with possibility to introduce improvements and implement own ideas
· Working in a big programme with a large number of sub-projects
· Unique opportunity to expand skills in many areas (DEV, dev-ops, BA…).